The "Data Controller"
Pursuant to EU Reg. 679/2016, Code regarding the protection of personal data Costruire SCG Srls, is the data controller of your personal data. The same therefore informs you that the personal data acquired, also with reference to existing and / or future commercial relationships, are subject to processing in compliance with the aforementioned legislation. In relation to the aforementioned treatments, the Data Controller provides, among other things, the following information.
Place of data processing.
Costruire SCG Srls, Via Vincenzo Bellini, 43 – 24129 Bergamo (BG)
Purpose of the processing
The purposes of the processing of personal data are as follows:
1. execution of existing and / or future business relationships with you;
2. fulfillment of the legal obligations connected to the aforementioned commercial relationship;
3. organizational management of any existing and / or defining commercial relationship;
4. protection of contractual rights;
Personal data will be processed in paper, computerized and telematic form and inserted into the relevant databases which the operators expressly designated by the Data Controller as access managers and processors of personal data, who will be able to carry out consultation operations, can access and therefore become aware of. , use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate operation, including automated, in compliance with the provisions of the law necessary to guarantee, among other things, the confidentiality and security of data and the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data in compliance to the stated purposes.
Identification data (name or company name, ie name and surname of natural persons, address, telephone, fax, e-mail, tax information, etc.); Data relating to economic and commercial activity (by way of example only but certainly not exhaustive: order collection, stipulated contracts, competitions, solvency, bank and financial data, accounting and tax data, etc.). The same are provided by the Customer / interested party directly or they can be collected from independent third parties Owners and / or external Data Processors on behalf of the Owner. The data collected may, in a residual manner, have a sensitive and / or judicial nature.
Nature of data provision.
The conferment of data and the relative treatment are obligatory in relation to the purposes n. 1, 2, 3 and 4 relating to the fulfillment of a commercial nature, it follows that any refusal to provide the data for these purposes may determine the impossibility for the Data Controller to proceed with the contractual relations and legal obligations.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data.
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data may be communicated to the following subjects and / or categories of subjects indicated below, or they may be communicated to companies and / or persons, both in Italy and abroad, who provide services, including external ones, for account holder. Among these * are indicated for greater clarity:
- companies that collaborate with the Owner;
- financial administrations and other companies or public bodies in compliance with regulatory obligations;
- competent authorities and / or Supervisory Authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights
Rights of the interested parties
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, you may exercise the rights referred to in Chapter III of EU Regulation 679/2016 such as:
- obtain confirmation about the existence or not of data concerning you;
- know the origin of the data, the logic and the purpose on which the treatment is based;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the Law, updating, rectification and integration of the data;
- object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the data;
within the limits and under the conditions provided for in the regulation by contacting Costruire SCG Srls, with headquarters in Via Vincenzo Bellini, 43 - 24129 Bergamo (BG). Further information regarding the processing and communication of data provided directly or otherwise acquired may be requested from the person in charge of data processing, at the operational headquarters of the Company.